Who processes personal data?AMJane, whose registered office is 19, rue de Dublin, 1050 Bruxelles, BELGIUM and who is registered at the Crossroad Bank of Entreprises under the number BE0743.466.002 (thereafter AMJane) attaches great importance to the protection of the personal data of the users of its website amjane.be as well as to those of its customers and contacts.
In accordance with the European General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data No. 2016/679, AMJane is responsible for the processing of personal data communicated to it. AMJane therefore takes the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect this data.
What data are we talking about?The personal data collected and processed by AMJane may vary depending on the case: last name, first name, profession, home address, contact details, bank account number, images, order data from of AMJane, including, where appropriate, those relating to the management of possible legal case, where the person concerned expressly marks his/her consent.
For which purpose(s)?The processing of this data is necessary in order to enable AMJane, depending on these concerns:
- to follow up on requests for contact and/or calls for tenders that reach AMJane,
- to send the newsletter and/or any other information relating to the activities of AMJane,
- to promote the activities of AMJane,
- to execute the contract to which the data subject is a part of, or the pre-contractual measures taken at the person’s request, and thus more specifically to ensure customer management, billing and collection. In this case, the corresponding data will be kept for the duration of the execution of the contract, as well as the applicable statutory limitation periods.
What are the rights of the concerned individuals?Each natural person concerned may exercise its legal rights of access and correction without a fee being charged. It is also possible to request the correction, or deletion of data if it is inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant, or if the treatment is limited. Likewise, it is possible to oppose the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes. Finally, in some cases, it is possible to receive the personal data that has been provided to AMJane in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, and to transmit this data to another data controller.
To exercise any of these rights, a written, signed and dated request must be made with a copy of both sides of the person’s identity card, sent by ordinary mail to AMJane, or by email to email@example.com. If it is an electronic identity card, an official certificate of residence must also be attached.
Finally, every data subject concerned has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority (e.g. in France: the CNIL).
Who could the data be transmitted to?Personal data are, depending on the specific case, communicated:
- To the data subjects themselves;
- To fiscal and social authorities, to the extent necessary with respect to the fiscal and social obligations of AMJane,
- To the subcontractors of AMJane, like a computer service provider, to the extent necessary with regards to their respective missions.
Explore AMJane’s work
KOIS is an impact finance firm, for whom I head external communications. As part of my job, I namely web designed and copywrited their whole website.
In March 2020, eDock was in fast need to web design their landing page. Over one week-end, I delivered a website fitted to eDock’s objectives and identity.
Tous Ensemble Handicap is a non-profit for which I’m designing the whole communication strategy. This currently includes creating a visual identity such as its logo and general description, helping with crowdfunding efforts, press and social media communications.
Behind the public eye, AMJANE also developed its presentation & storyline for investment purposes.
Notably, AMJane successfully set up the crowdfunding campaign and its media support in 2020.