AMJane SRL, whose registered office is 1, clos du paradis, 1300 Limal, BELGIUM and who is registered at the Crossroad Bank of Entreprises under the number BE0765.728.985 (thereafter AMJane SRL) attaches great importance to the protection of the personal data of the users of its website amjane.be as well as to those of its customers and contacts.
In accordance with the European General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data No. 2016/679, AMJane SRL is responsible for the processing of personal data communicated to it. AMJane SRL therefore takes the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect this data.
The personal data collected and processed by AMJane SRL may vary depending on the case: last name, first name, profession, home address, contact details, bank account number, images, order data from of AMJane SRL, including, where appropriate, those relating to the management of possible legal case, where the person concerned expressly marks his/her consent.
The processing of this data is necessary in order to enable AMJane SRL, depending on these concerns:
* to follow up on requests for contact and/or calls for tenders that reach AMJane SRL,
* to send the newsletter and/or any other information relating to the activities of AMJane SRL,
* to promote the activities of AMJane SRL,
* to execute the contract to which the data subject is a part of, or the pre-contractual measures taken at the person’s request, and thus more specifically to ensure customer management, billing and collection. In this case, the corresponding data will be kept for the duration of the execution of the contract, as well as the applicable statutory limitation periods.
With the exception of the specific retention periods referred to above, the data will be retained, as long as the data subjects do not object.
Each natural person concerned may exercise its legal rights of access and correction without a fee being charged. It is also possible to request the correction, or deletion of data if it is inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant, or if the treatment is limited. Likewise, it is possible to oppose the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes. Finally, in some cases, it is possible to receive the personal data that has been provided to AMJane SRL in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, and to transmit this data to another data controller.
To exercise any of these rights, a written, signed and dated request must be made with a copy of both sides of the person’s identity card, sent by ordinary mail to AMJane SRL, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If it is an electronic identity card, an official certificate of residence must also be attached.
Finally, every data subject concerned has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority (e.g. in France: the CNIL).
Personal data are, depending on the specific case, communicated:
* To the data subjects themselves;
* To fiscal and social authorities, to the extent necessary with respect to the fiscal and social obligations of AMJane SRL,
* To the subcontractors of AMJane SRL, like a computer service provider, to the extent necessary with regards to their respective missions.
Let's talk! I'm looking forward to discovering your story :)